Thursday, October 27, 2005

They're celebrating, AND DAMN IT, SO AM I!!



I don't know what they're so happy about, but today is my ONE YEAR BLOG BIRTHDAY!!!

Who knew I'd be able to keep this up for so long!


You know...these two young women look VERY familiar to me.

I pulled this as a random pic off the 'net, so I'd be really surprised if I did know them.

But they just LOOK SO DARN HAPPY!!!
I suspect it's my blog that brings them joy.

I mean, what else could it be?

(Okay, possibly it's the hat. And the lighter.)

(And maybe the fan in the background.)

7 comments:

blackcrag said...

Happy Anniversary, Tai!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAI!

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns!

Spider Girl said...

One year! Yay!

And you're coming to visit me today! Yay! :)

Tai said...

Thanks eveyone!!!

Bill, I'll have to listen to your tune when I get home...no speakers on my work computer :(

I'm sure it rocks though!

Pol* said...

YAY! A year today!
I can't wait to see you my friend!

gordaboo said...

A whole year. I've been reading you off and on and I quite enjoy it. Happy Anniversary!! heres to one more.