Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hi, my name is...uh...

"Well, it's Osedax Mucofloris...yeah, it's Latin. My folks were old hippy-scientists.

Umm, what does it MEAN??? It's kind of embarrassing, I'd really rather not...oh, you insist?

Alright, but I didn't want to do this.

(Man I hate my parents), it means Bone-eating Snot Flower.

Uh huh. I eat whale bones.

But I'm super picky.
I only dine on Minke carcass in relatively shallow water close the Swedish coast.

Hey, it's a weird, but somebody has to do it!

So.

Yeah.

That's me.

Here's my pic...you free Saturday night?"


7 comments:

Spider Girl said...

And y'all think YOUR job is bad. :)

Unknown said...

Greetings from New Zealand ;)
Well done, interesting blog! - keep up the good work.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Writing singles ads for marine life? This seems, somehow, like a bad sign.... amusing, yes, but also slightly concerning....

Tai said...

Hey, after the week I've had this is as good as it gets!!

Besides, 'Bone-eating snot flower'?!!??

Now THAT'S funny, and I didn't even have to make it up!

Heather said...

Hi Tai,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Interesting post you have here....I must remember to check back with you often!

blackcrag said...

So, when's the engagement party for you and Bony, Tai? Are you going to keep your name once married, or become Mrs. Mucofloris?

I'd keep it in the original Latin if I were you.

Pol* said...

Reminds me of that sex therapist book for bugs that Spider Girl had! Very good stuff!