Friday, July 29, 2005

You saw it here first, folks!

Yes indeedy, the birth of a BRAND NEW WORD.

Some of you may have noticed something...odd about my last blog.(I know who you are. You can't hide.)
You may have noticed that I tossed a rather...unusual word in very casually about half way through.

Officially Introducing:

SUBVERTIVE!!!

There.

I understand that most reputable dictionaries do NOT recognize my word at all, but I'd like to say here and now, they'll be jumping on the 'subvertive' band wagon soon.

Furtive + subversive = SUBVERTIVE!!

Ain't it gorgeous!?!

I'm so proud.

5 comments:

ə said...

thank you tai. one day i might do a post on ALL the new words i have learnt from your blog. most *ahem* educational. ;)

Tai said...

I pride myself on my rather...creative approach to words and spelling!
I've been working diligently at it since I was very young!

Anonymous said...

I cοuld not rеfrain fгοm commеntіng.
Exceρtionаlly well wгitten!

Нere is my sіte :: Lloyd Irvin

Anonymous said...

Wοw! Αt last I got а website from where I can really
take usеful datа сoncerning mу study аnd knowlеdgе.


Feel free tο visit my webpage lloyd irvin

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog audience have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this issue?

Visit my site reputation management