Monday, July 04, 2005

Loooong weekend.

It seems that this was a very looong weekend indeed.

Friday was our 'Canada Day' holiday, which of course means a glorious day off from work!
I did so much this weekend, but it's all kind of melting itself into a big pool of stuff in my head...
Hmmm, let me ponder for a moment.

My weekend involved (to varying degrees) sushi, jazz, Samuel L. Jackson, oysters (raw AND cooked), a pregnancy (not mine...Congrats again, Nish'!), Chinese fusion food, police, Italian lessons, car towing, the 'Mermaid Room', a missed lunch with a friend, (sorry Deb!), and the Vancouver Public Library.

whew...no wonder I'm so tired today!
This work thing is getting in the way of my social life!
Hope all you good blog readers had a lovely Canada Day, and to those American neighbors of ours, have a nice 'Independence Day' celebration...watch out for those pesky space ships.

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

Happy belated long weekend darling! It sounds like you crammed more than enough into it. Tell me all about it! And in return I will tell you about the Outrageous tea party I went to that I haven't gotten around to blogging about. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the congrats, you busy woman, you! I should think, after a weekend like that, you'll require a bit of a holiday! :)