Thursday, July 14, 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHOOHAHAHA!!!



*sniff* **SNORT**

AHaAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ooooh, man...that picture just makes me howl!

Mr. T.

THE A-TEAM!!

I wasn't allowed to watch it as a youth...to much violence.

Interestingly, despite the multitude of car crashes, explosions and gratuitious acts of random destruction, no one ever died.

Come to think of it, the bad guys could roll their car up and down several hills, fly upside down over a bridge, have it burst in to flames for no apparent reason, get hit by a well timed train, and then fall off a cliff, and they would still manage to escape their now crushed, smoldering, demolished vehicle without even a limp to show for all their efforts.
Truly inspiring!

So anyway, I wasn't allowed to watch it due to the amount of violence, but beyond that, I'm not entirely sure what my dad thought...I really wasn't foolish enough to think I could do those things.

Oh, don't get me wrong.
I tried and tried to emulate my heros antics (not to mention their shenanigans), but I just never got the flame thing quite right.
I could spin out and burn rubber, do three sixties down dark winding roads with deep water-filled ditches on either side, and my smoke shows were the stuff of legend, but alas, no flames. *

Though in retrospect, I suppose that was a good thing.



*but maybe I just wasn't trying hard enough...maybe now that I'm older and more experienced with cars and fire, and with a little more practice...

...hey 'Vanne, wanna go for a car ride?

1 comment:

Spider Girl said...

My dear, I still have freaky flash-backs from various rides with you. So does Adam. To your credit, ya haven't killed me yet. :)

PS "Urch! Urch, Tai, urch!"