Friday, June 24, 2005

Holiday! HUZZAH!

Well, I'm off for a few days...I've got somethings to celebrate, so I thought I'd do it by going home to lovely Vancouver Island, BC.

Things to celebrate include:

My BIRTHDAY (just passed) 33 years on this planet...not bad considering I thought I'd be expired by 26.

BUT BEST OF ALL...

It's been officially 1 YEAR TODAY that I QUIT SMOKING!!!

And believe me, that's something to CELEBRATE!
It was a bit of a struggle at first (as one would expect), but now, it's smoooth sailing!

YAY ME!

So, if work isn't to chaotic when I return on Wednesday, I'll blog away, but don't get your hopes up...my desk reverts to a natural state of disorganization the minute I leave it alone for more than 3 hours.
Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the one year non-smoking anniversary!!! That in itself is so cool!

So I will say it again.....

Tai is wonderful, Tai is great

She's the gal that makes my day!

Tai is Groovy, Tai is fine.

She's that gal that blows my mind.

Tai is awesome, Tai is grand.

I'm so proud she's my friend!