Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Clean keyboard leads to inspiration.

Okay, I'm not THAT inspired at this very moment, but I can tell that good things, NAY! ... GREAT things will transpire now that I've cleaned the black gunk and weirdness off of my keyboard!
It's like I've got a new lease on life or something!
Alright, at the very least, I don't feel nauseated when I look at the filthy thing. Honestly, it really was disgusting.

I would like to point out, however, that it's not my fault it got like that. The place where I work is incredibly dusty and dirty, and short of sandblasting the joint clean, there is very little I can do about the amount of dust that collects everywhere.
It seems to be magnetically attracted to my keyboard.

Anyway.
Everyone NEEDS to get one of these little jobbies, they really ARE magic.
And considering how much I dislike domestic tasks, this actually makes the whole cleaning thing kind of fun!

They're at a store near you.
In the cleaning aisle.
So run out and buy one, what are you waiting for!?!
Really. You'll thank me for it!

(I hate sounding like an ad...but I can't help it, it's really great!)

No comments: