Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Honest! I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

But you want to know what I HAVE been doing?

I've been reading so many other peoples blogs it's starting to make my head swim a bit, and that's the LAST thing I really need!

There are SO many good blogs out there, so many interesting people with interesting lives and thoughtful things to say about the world.

BUT I found a site that's a little creepy...I read some of it, and boy, did I ever feel like I needed to take a shower afterwards.

Here, I'll share:

http://notproud.com/

Go.
Read.
Feel dark and confused and muzzy from what goes on in peoples heads out in this big old world.

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

I read some of that website,
Tai. EEEEEEE! I like my life better all of a sudden. :)

ə said...

tai, whtever happened to the links section?

ok, i hope i did not sound like i was nagging!