Thursday, June 09, 2005

Now, I'm not saying I'm a prude...

…but I was flicking through channels the other day and happened to notice what looked like a live sex show, right there on the old tv...Je suis choqué!!

I mean, there were men touching themselves through their boxer shorts, and women in next to nothing lingerie rolling around on top of other women in less than next to nothing lingerie and OH!
Over there on the other bed was a women on her knees in front of a man (hmmm, I wonder what they were 'pretending' to do!)
Hmmm. I didn’t think they were allowed to show this stuff on the telly, really…

HEY!

I know that brunette up there singing away and masturbating...
It’s…Brittany Spears!

Really, I’m NOT a prude, but…uh…people are taking their 10 year old daughters to that!

I know…I know…I managed to live through Cher and her thong, Madonna with her pointy-breasted self-touching show, not to mention Tiffany(!), without turning into a mindless slut, but Ms. Spears Miami show struck even me as way over the top.

I know what’s going on here!

I’m getting old and crotchety.

Damn.

No comments: