Monday, June 20, 2005

Buon compleanno a me!

And many happy returns to me, too!

Apologies to those of you who wait in eager anticipation of my blog being updated regularly, I've been laid low by lethargy and anemia.
(And for the rest of you, I apologize for my suddenly enlarged ego!)
I think age will do that to you though (enlarge the ego that is)...after a certain point in time, you give up on false modesty and insecurities and just BE.

Really though, I haven't done any deep reflecting on my birthday or aging at all.

I LIKE birthdays, and enjoy the well wishes that come my way, but I pay no nevermind to the bit about getting older.

And anyway...I'm not getting OLDER, I'm getting BETTER!!! And I firmly believe that.

Speaking of birthdays...a hardy welcome to:

http://www.bathtubspider.blogspot.com/
Many congratulations on a brand new baby blog!

OH!
I cut my hair SHORT (and upon doing so my hair suddenly, and with great gusto, went VERY curly.)
I colored it as well, and now (according to a friend) I resemble Goldilocks' evil sister.
Black ringlets instead of blond.
Somehow it seems appropriate.

1 comment:

Spider Girl said...

Happy Birthday Tai, you graceful ager you! Love you darling!

Vanne :)