Tuesday, August 02, 2005

You learn something new everyday.

Well, you're supposed to learn something new everyday, but it doesn't always work that way.

Yesterday, though, I DID learn something new.
Something that I suspect not a lot of people are aware of.

This information came to me by way of a VERY reputable source...a button on the ground that Nisha found.

I learned about the Passions of the Christ, which are, apparently, (and possibly not limited to) the following:

1) knitting

2) Hummel figurines

and last, but definately NOT least...

3) black velvet paintings

I'm not sure what to do with my new found knowledge.
I suspect sharing it is the best thing to do, thus I present it to all of you fine people.

Pass it on.
Black Velvet Paintings.

Who knew!?!

1 comment:

Pol* said...

Lanch and Christ have something in common, who knew?!