Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Well, honestly Mr. Jackson!

Now, Samuel L, you and I really must talk.
This shameless show of flinging yourself at me really must stop!

First, you position yourself carefully where you're sure my girlfriend and I are going to walk.
Pretending to have a cigarette, you took the next bold step of inviting us up to your private soiree when we stopped to chat.

Nicely done, subtle, yet clearly an indication of your interest.

But now you've gone to far!

Really!
Throwing yourself at my doorstep is not neccessary.
Yes, I'm a charming, intelligent woman.
Yes, I am, frankly, beautiful.

But honestly, Sam, you don't need to film a movie on my doorstep to get me to notice you!
And having me move my car for those few days of filming, now that really takes the cake!

All you have to do is have your people call me on the telephone in an old fashioned kind of way.
(Obviously your people know where to find me now, they were laying in wait for me when I arrived home today!)

I might even say 'yes' to a coffee.

Maybe.

But nothing more, mind.
I'm not that kind of girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure you are. *tee hee*

Pol* said...

Now what a shameless bit that was of him, when all he had to do was call! You gorgeous "thang" you!

Spider Girl said...

How is it that you always are hanging out with these famous folk? Mick Jagger, Dan Akeroyd, Jeff Healey, etc, etc...I think maybe I should start wearing your brand of perfume, sweetie. :)