Friday, August 26, 2005

Two things...

First things first.

I added a whatchamacallit to the comments posting area 'cus frankly?
REALLY don't like the comment spam.
They'll just hunt you down and spam you anywhere won't they, even in the (relative) privacy of your own blog.
They'll be showing up in your bedroom next, pasting spam on your forehead while you sleep!

Well, as the great Monty Python skit goes...

Waitress: "We've got spam, spam, spam and eggs and spam. And spam.

Pepperpot: "BUT I DON'T LIKE SPAM!"

At least the vikings won't show up and sing!

And SECONDLY,
I just received the coolest t-shirt I have seen since I found my "Dead people are cool" shirt.

I tried to scan it and post it, but...yeah, don't ask.

ANYWAY,
It's got picture of a little pirate on one side giving the finger and a little annoyed looking ninja on the other side and in the middle it says...

"PIRATES ARE WAY COOLER THAN NINJAS."


And ain't THAT just the truth!
Thanks Kris, you rock!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Support your team and plunder with pride. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm....spam.....

hey, my security code for this comment box is "porqzus' which, I think, makes a jolly good name for a character in a story. "Mr. Porqzus Goes to Town". I LOVE IT.