Thursday, September 08, 2005

One day...

...I really ought to learn how to use my fabulous computer.

I tried to download a pic of my revitalized computer, but no.

Apparently I'm SO technologically DE-clined I can't even do that!
(I wasn't kidding, just getting a new blog-post posted takes all my abilities!)

Well, you'll just have to believe me that Kris did an absolute bang-up job of taking a sow's ear and making a silk purse.

It slices!! It DICES!!! It GLOWS IN THE DARK!!

YARRRRR!!
And a bottle of rum, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm sow's ear. That gives me an idea.
It was my pleasure, Tai. I posted pictures of the resurrection at my moblog for all to see.

krisfalkins.textamerica.com

Pol* said...

I believe its a wonderful thing to behold (your newly ressurected computer) and honestly if I didn't HAVE to know about this stupid glowing box in front of me, I really think I'd be better off with out the thing!

Anonymous said...

holy cwap! awesome! breathtakingly scurvy-inducing swashbuckling work, kris.... remind me to hire you when I need my Toyota Echo redone!