Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I don't think I'll buy one, despite the cool tune.

Well, the old chargers are gone.



And the new ones are a comin'.

I saw one of the first commercials on tv last night for it.
They were playing a catchy tune in the background that took me a few seconds to recognize.

It was Nazareth's "Now You're Messin' With a Son of a Bitch."

I was initially suprised that they chose that tune, but in retrospect, it's not like anyone younger than 25 will have a clue.

(oh gods...I really AM *ahem* 'mature')

I still prefer MY old charger.
'Cept mine was DIRT BROWN, not shiny red.
AND mine had a racing stipe down the side.

Now doesn't THAT picture just bring back all the years of repressed angst, eh girls?

3 comments:

Pol* said...

oh my.... those were rough and dirty times, weren't they? I LOVED the Nazareth album. And the car.... lets say it didn't make my life any easier. Dirt brown indeed, more like "poo" cause it would make you CRAP yourself with the raw, rubber burning horsepower with a suicidal brunette werewolf at the wheel!!!!!!!!

Tai said...

ah yes, there was a little Lycanthropy thrown into the mix.

It all added up to good times, no?

Spider Girl said...

Ah, I remember your smoke-shows, dearie. And the time your Charger got air-time. Those were the days.

Hi from London!