Tuesday, May 10, 2005

uuuhhhhh.....

Hmmm...

witty comments: 0

intelligent observations about life: 0

moments of elucidation: 0

oooh, I 'm on a roll today!

But seriously. I'm suffering from a total lack of anything clever to write about.
I mean...I've got a really gross transit system story I could regal you with, but I don't think I will.
This blog is supposed to be quasi-intelligent and semi-amusing.
But gross? Nope.
It. just. doesn't. cut it.

So, nothing for today I guess, as I'm going to refrain from making you feel ill to your stomach. (like I just about was on the bus that day!)
Wow.
That guy was really vile.
I can't believe he was doing that in broad daylight on a very hot, crowded bus.
ugh, just thinking about it makes my stomach queasy.

Aren't you glad I'm not sharing?

No comments: