Thursday, May 19, 2005

Note to self.

Here is a typical message I leave for myself at work.

9
LIONS
BATHG
(mt)

It's strange to look at your own short hand from an outsiders perspective.

It looks so exotic...like I'm reminding myself to try bathing 9 lions on a mountain or something.

No such luck.

It refers merely to door # 9, a company called 'Lionsgate', and a building complex called Bathgate.

The (mt) is easy, it's short for empty!
(get it? get it? mt=empty HAHAHAHAHA!!) *









*one HAS to find SOMETHING to entertain oneself with at work...am I right!?! C'mon, AM I RIGHT!?!?
(you know I am. Just admit it.)

1 comment:

ə said...

i have a part time work of calling strangers and bugging them for 2-3 minutes each. my colleagues and i can't figure out who gets bugged more int he process - them or us. anyway, while you resort to creative writing, i tend you put my artistic skills at work. should compile some of them and do some sort of a "modern art at work" exhibition! :p