Monday, May 30, 2005

Best intentions.

I really want to have a 'links' thingy and a stat counter and be able to post pictures too.
But I don't know how.
So, please believe that I have the best of intentions.
Because we all know what the road to hell is paved with, and that suits me just fine!

Some one I used to know thought that the saying was 'the road to hell is paved with bad intentions'.
That DOES make sense, but the irony is darker when it's expressed the other way.
So anyway.
I would if I could, but I can't.
So I won't.

1 comment:

ə said...

Hiya!

If u ever feel the need to start any of these for absolutely avoiding hell, or whtever reasons, I’d be happy to help. You can email me on my email address (I have it below every post in my blog), or if that is inconvenient, then I can write it all out in your comments section – just did not want to create a world record for the longest comment! Either ways, let me know, I’d be glad to share whtever little info I have – have been blogging only a few months now. alternatively, blogger’s help section provides some useful tips too.

Ciao!