Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bad hair. BAD BAD HAIR!!!

I have had it with my hair!
It's being perverse.
And really, I'm not far away from hacking it all off and letting it grow in half gray and weird and curly(ish).
That would teach it, wouldn't it?

It IS partially my own fault, between the coloring, blow drying and straightening it was bound to happened.
I'm willing to accept that.
BUT, what is NOT my fault is the unruly gray mess that it's becoming naturally.
That, I blame solely and completely on my dear mama.

So now it's a multi-colored dry, straw like mess that, despite my best efforts to tame and turn into something smooth and silk like, continues to rebel.

Ick.
Please someone, suggest something less drastic than chopping it all off.

'Cus otherwise I'm going to colour it again, I swear I will!!!!

No comments: