Friday, May 27, 2005

Ugh.

My apartment is clean(ish).

I mean, I don't have food lying around rotting. There's a few dishes that need washing up, and maybe somethings ARE in need of a little dusting, but a pigsty it's decidely NOT.

So WHAT'S with all the flies?

They're circling...CIRCLING...CIRCLING............

it's driving me NUTS!!!!!

And why do they need to do crazy-ass figure eights in my living room!?! It's not like I have food in my living room that they are potentially stalking. And trying to confuse by flying in tight little circles 1/2 foot above it.

'Cus that's really effective.

Maybe I've been promoted to Beezelbub and someone neglected to send me the memo? Hope it comes with a raise, 'cus it's going to take a lot to get used to those crazy little bastards.

They make me ill just watching them.

uh oh...feeling disoriented. getting dizz....

No comments: