Friday, May 20, 2005

There's an aroma I can't quite figure out...

How to describe this…it’s very odd so bear (bare?) with me.
I have a scent…an odour, um…a smell that is lodged in my nose, and has been lodged there for almost 2 weeks now.

It’s a mix between coffee and smoke, I think.

It’s a very musty thick smell and I just can’t shake it.

I’m not saying it’s horribly unpleasant, but it’s just so weird that I’m stuck with an…oh I don’t know…a olfactory malfunction?

I’ve had it before, it’s not new to me, and it WILL go away eventually, but until then...

First time I’ve ever tried to describe it though, and in doing so, I realize now just how truly bizarre it is.
“A smell stuck in your nose, eh, Tai?”

Yeah, that’s cool.

1 comment:

ə said...

“A smell stuck in your nose, eh, Tai?” :)

haven’t ever had that. I did have a buzz stuck to my ear for a long time, and that is extremely annoying.