Thursday, May 05, 2005

Regarding my new (temporary) cat.

She's just lovely.
A bit quirky, but sweet.
Nervous to the point of hiding for 3 hours straight around strangers, but affectionate and happy when she trusts you.
She chirps instead of 'meows', which is entirely appropriate to her little 5lbs of fluff.

Now, here's what I just don't understand.
How could stupid idiot boy not bother calling me (or bringing over all that food for her he keeps promising) for over a week and a half to find out how she is?

Perhaps he feels she's in such safe hands, that he can continue on his merry way, completely assured of the safety and happiness of his wee cat?
Of course, that IS true.

But you know, I just think that it's because he's to lazy and self absorbed to bother.
He better be careful, I might forget that she hasn't been my cat for years and years and decline to give her back! *



*Whenever he gets around to asking for her back, I mean.
At the rate he's going, he might just never bother!

No comments: