Saturday, November 26, 2005

Well, not THAT much cellulite.

It's funny, isn't it.

I live in an intentional pop culture void.

I don't buy the tabloids, I won't watch E.T., and I don't go to movies just because of the name tagged on to it.

(I was going to say I make exception for movies with Ralph Fiennes in them, but you know, I couldn't be bothered seeing "Maid in America".)

So what's so darn funny?

Well, considering the degree to which I actually avoid the pop icon world, it's bizarre that I visit frequently (and I must confess, with glee), this website, Go Fug Yourself.

Alright.

Maybe it's not so bizarre.
After all, isn't it inherent in human nature to look for that in others which makes them more like yourself...pimples, cellulite, questionably placed sequins and all?

I'm not sure.

All I'm saying is...it's darn amusing. And that's all I'm saying.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the special tv episodes where they show what all the celebrities look like w/o makeup and it sweats. Makes me feel tons better.

Spider Girl said...

Darling, you were always secretly on the side of the fashion police anyway. :)

I just really want to know how good I'D look with a little air-brushing.

Tee/Tracy said...

I have to admit to visiting there and laughing out loud. It's mean, but so funny. Hopefully the celebs don't read it... I also am not into celeb gossip magazines or shows. The Fug blog is just so well written. My faves are the Britney and K-Fed letters. LOL.