Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hello, little cat! Hello, digital camera!



This is wee little Attessa.

My little cat I raised till she was two, then didn't see again until this spring...now that she is 8.

And she is tiny, perhaps 5 pounds, soaking wet.

(The digital camera is smaller, but WONDERFUL, thanks to my dear friend Spider and her sweet husband...thank you thank you!!!!
And yes, this does mean that I'll be posting ever so many pics that I have taken with my very own hands!
So...consider yourself warned!)

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

We're so glad you're having fun with it! :)

M. Santos said...

Congrats on the camera- your cat pix reminded me of when I, or my wife, well, we had a cat-

I won't go into details here, but after 9 years she still doesn't believe it was an accident.

It was, really.