Monday, March 06, 2006

I'll never catch up at this rate.

Well, I didn't post anything about the Olympics.

I'm not planning on posting a single thing about the Academy Awards.

And I haven't even SEEN "Brokeback Mountain".

Hmmm, modern life seems to be careening along quite nicely without me!



I'm working on a post about all the delicious wines I tried at the Vancouver International Wine Festival to share with all of you.
But I'm at work and I left all my precious notes at home, so I may end up doing two posts today (though I would hardly call this a real post!).

4 comments:

Metal Mark said...

I can't keep up with anything current. Uh, that's why my blog is dedicated to the past because I'm still catching up on the 1980's.

Spider Girl said...

I'm with metal mark.

This century is passing me by.

I STILL haven't seen Desperate Housewives or Sex in the City for goodness sakes.

adman said...

Note for spidergirl:
Sex in the city is much the same as sex in the suburbs except the housewives are not quite so desperate...or this has been my experience

Josh said...

I must be stuck in the same trudge as you. If it isn't out on Netflix I haven't seen it, and now the waiting lists are so long it take 2 months to get the good ones anyway. Ignorance is bliss.

Like Spider, I've never seen DHW and hope it stays that way.