Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hooray!! HOORAY!!!

My darling friend just had the most beautiful little baby...and I want to shout it to the roofs tops, but what's the blog protocol?

I think I will refrain, and allow her and her dear husband to post the grand announcement and beautiful pictures themselves.

I will only allow myself to say:

WELCOME ZOE!!
You've been born into a wonderful home; your parents will love you and cherish you for all of your days!


(I'm SO HAPPY, I just can't wait to met her!!!)

12 comments:

Mel said...

YAH!!! I wondered if there was a new Canadian after her last post!

I love babies!

OB Juan said...

Ahh...I found the news....

Great for her and another Canadian is always welcome...

Grant said...

Yay! Yet another reason to get soused today (in addition to "The Day Ends With a Y Celebration").

Pol* said...

Let the games begin!

Mz.Elle said...

YAYAYAYAY!!

nicki said...

:)!!!!! i looooooove new babies!! congrats to your friend :)

Tai said...

I LOVE celebrating days that end with 'y' Grant, they're the BEST!

I'll be posting pics after they get settled in and have a chance to show they're lil' baby off.

Lindsey said...

I love babies!! (As long as their someone else's)

Ian Lidster said...

Give her my love and wishes for all of them. Am so happy for her and her family. And, Zoe, just a fine name. Somehow thought she would select such a name. Cool.
Ian

Metal Mark said...

Congratulations to them. My second child just turned two months and I can't believe he is that old already.

Crystal said...

How wonderful for your friends! It's always exciting when a new life enters this world.

Zambo said...

Hey Tai.

That's great news!

I hope that all went well and that all is well with you too!

Take care out there, Tai.

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.
Sorry about BOOKWORM...