Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Vehicular trauma.




This is the back end of my car.

Okay. It's not exactly my car.
(My car has never BEEN so clean!)

But it's close enough.
It's the same color.
And it needs a kick in it's rear end.

I've just recently put out $200 to fix the muffler.
And then there was the $300 dollars for the alternator for the third time!

And now, I have to pay MORE money for a 'slave' cylinder. I think.

My clutch petal is lying listlessly on the floor of my car, and that's bad.

Last time it did that, it was the lazy 'slave' cylinder causing the problem.

Damn thing.

I hope that's what it is.

I'm not looking forward to the cost if I have to have the clutch replaced, that can be $500 or more!

Beasty ol' car.

That slave cylinder just cost me my sweet sweet bottle of Chanel Chance.

BOO HOO!!

-----------------------------------

Speaking of my car, as I was driving this morning to work, I was forced to turn on my windshield wipers.
There was something tucked in them!

Unfortunately, I was rocketing along the highway and wasn't able to stop to investigate.

I wonder what it was.

Ah well, if it was important enough, I'm sure they'll leave another note? Or smoke signals perhaps?

HERE'S A TIP:
Use the phone, it's there for a reason!

4 comments:

Mathieu said...

:)

publicity like that is harrasment!

Unless it was some nameless admirer who would have turned out to be your long-searched for lover who finally found the courage to write you a note :)

Oh, well...

Crystal said...

When I had a car I pumped Soooo much money into it but everything was still breaking all the time anyway. Now, I take public transporation, it works for me!

Tawnya said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!!! i know about the car thing....ick...Tawnya

gordaboo said...

funny you mentioned your car. if you go over to my blog, you'll see why I said that. I hate cars sometimes.