Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Don't let your guard down for a SECOND!




Oh, yeah. She looks cute.
All soft and roly-poly, sleepy little kitty cat.

But be very, very careful.

She can shed with pinpoint accuracy.

In fact, I think she shedded (sp?) directly into my left eye.

If I didn't know any better *OUCH!* I'd say there's most of that cute, small cat lodged smartly in my eye!

I've run to the mirror to investigate my eyeball, but I think the invisible fur strand has managed to wind it's way around my optical nerve by now.

DAMN! This is deeply annoying!!!

(Rotten little beasty...don't you worry; there'll be a REALLY long hair tucked cunningly into your smelly dinner sometime soon. I WILL have my revenge.)

5 comments:

Spider Girl said...

Heh, you're funny. :)

sands of time said...

Oh kitty is a cutie.Bet you really let it get away with murder.

Pol* said...

I can sympathize...in grade 9 I hade a horrible case of "pink eye" that spread from one eye to the other and rendered me blind for a couple of weeks, puss, blindness and an eye that looked like it belonged to satan nasty blood ruptures accross the white of my eye. EWWWW! It was traced to a Skippy hair, I always knew she was evil!

nicki said...

hahah yer so funny tai..that post made me giggle..

Josh said...

Funny, although probably not for you:)

I get my cat shaved now because I couldn’t take the hair. He actually likes it and now he’s allowed back on the furniture.