Wednesday, January 18, 2006

LOVE this movie.

One of my very favorite movies has always been Reversal of Fortune.

It follows the true to life story of the Von Bulow's case, and won Jeremy Irons an Academy Award for best actor.

So why do I love it so?

Perhaps it's because it's based on a true story.

Or maybe it's for the quality of acting that Jeremy Irons and Glenn Close bring; both are simply riveting.

But it might be for the luxurious homes featured that captivates me, those houses are amazing!

And really; there is just something about a good crime investigation/suspense/whodunit that has always appealed to me.
And this just happens to be one of the best.

So. Now I'm going away.

My nose is dripping and my head hurts and I can't breath and that's the MOST thinking that I'm capable of for today.

Thank you and that's all.

~sniff~

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have never seen it but now I just might have to.

Josh said...

I'll have to add it to my Netflix.

Spider Girl said...

I'm hoping you feel better, dearie...I'm hoping it wasn't MY cold that felled you but some other random virus..... :(