Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

I'm still here...really!

This changing of ones life is more time consuming than I thought.
That, and all this time off is certainly putting a blogging damper on things.
(Not to mention the flat tire.)

Oh, and SpiderGirl has been cracking the whip and making me go to the gym on visiting time.

"It's good for your health." She says.
"I want you to live for a long long time." She says.

Some friend.
"Here, bike for 7.5 kilometers and then run another 3. It's good for you."

The sting of her whip burns still.

I think I've foiled her attempts to improve my health though.

Beer and pasta!!

10 comments:

nicki said...

mmmm..beer and pasta...hehehe

djn said...

Crack that whip!! Keep biking, keep running -- and then you can enjoy beer & pasta with little guilt! Mmmm, beer.

Mz.Elle said...

Hee hee bad Spider;p
I'm with ya on the pasta,Mmmm!

Anonymous said...

You realize as soon as Spider reads this, your regimen will only get harder... ^_-

limpy99 said...

Bad news for you. Beer and pasta are great for carbo loading and will give you more energy so you can run and bike even farther!

Dr. Deb said...

Yum, beer and pasta.

Oh, blimey, someone already said that!

BostonPobble said...

Seriously ~ visiting time is visiting time and gym time is gym time and ne'er the twain shall meet. Doesn't SpiderGirl know this???? Shame her motivations are so strong, noble and sweet. You can't even gripe about it...

Spider Girl said...

Moooowahahahah!

Though of course I can't compete with beer and pasta. :)

blackcrag said...

Just watch out Spider doesn't start taking you along to belly dance classes.

Maybe I should suggest that to her...

Jay Noel said...

Beer and pasta will help you live a long life too.