Monday, February 06, 2006

Just a brief note.

Oh look, a post to say I haven't got a THING to post about.

OH! Okay, well, that's not entirely true.

I purchased a long sought after book the other day.

The Art of Eating by M.F.K. Fisher.

I had read one of her books before, "The Gastronomical Me" and simply fell in love.
This 'The Art of Eating', is a collection of her 5 books rolled into one delicious tome.
I am SO looking forward to drinking in her words.

If you're a 'foody' of any kind, I truly and highly recommend her books.

(I realize that this isn't a very good 'book review'. It lacks everything a good review should have. Like information on what the book is about for instance.)

Okay, here.

I'll try this.

She writes about food. And her life. And food in her life. And...uh...travel and food. And she throws some recipes in too. She writes darn good.
Does that help?

8 comments:

Spider Girl said...

You always recommend good books, dahling, so I'll just trust it's a godd book without a lengthy review. :)

Spider Girl said...

Er, GOOD review I meant, although I'm sure it's godd-like in some way, if it's as devine as ya say. ;p

Spider Walk said...

Is anyone getting hungry or is it just me?

:)

Pol* said...

YAY! I will look for it!

Mz.Elle said...

LOL sounds good to me!
All my favourites wrapped up in one..

Mad Ethel said...

Oh, quit teasing me with your analytical review! I'm off to Barnes tonight!

BostonPobble said...

Food, travel and more food? Count me in! And a book is Always a good thing to post on!

Crystal said...

You are the 2nd person to mention this person to me! Gosh, I've gotta check out her books, sounds like I might enjoy them.