Monday, December 19, 2005

You're doing WHAT in December?




You're BLOOMING in December?

But look at all the frosty, frozen blackened and dying leaves you're surrounded by...
hello! Reality should be setting in right.about.NOW!


p.s.
It's December in British Columbia. You should NOT be blooming...please, you're beautiful! Wait till the spring when I'm not shivering in my booties so I can truly enjoy you!

Yes...you ARE lovely and you probably smell divine.
But the truth of the matter, is that my nose was dripping from the fact that it had almost dipped to freezing and I had a hard time inhaling any kind of scent you might have been exuding.

By the way, what kind of flower ARE you???
Obviously crazy.
And very VERY hardy.

5 comments:

blackcrag said...

O shut up, Tai! You live in Lotusland, flowers bloom every day of the year. Almost zero? Brrrrr humbug!

Spider Girl said...

Poor little deluded plant. I'm glad we live in a place where the plants can be hopeful. :)

nicki said...

that is so pretty :) i wish i could see a flower blooming right now.

Mz.Elle said...

Ahhh,the good old days!
I'm not THAT jealous,I'm visiting the coast very,very soon;p

blackcrag said...

You know what Tai? Even though we have plus temperatures here, I'd rather be 'home' right now, tickling my nieces, walking my sister's dog, having 10 o'clock coffee with my parents, and alternating evenings at various friends homes... drinking cup after cup of coffee/tea with Spider and other libations with other friends I still have back in the Valley.