Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A moment of respite.

Sometimes, I'd really love to be sitting right back here. *



The Cinque Terre, a collection of 5 little villages situated precipitously on the cliffs edge in Italy. Nothing but a worn and ancient goats' path stitching them together.

And this is where I'd love to be once again.
Perched over a delicate little creek, sitting on a wee stone footbridge along the path between tiny towns filled with delicious wines and delightful foods, suffused with an undeniable feeling of calm.







* sometimes!?! Whom am I kidding!? RIGHT NOW PLEASE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Tai said...

No no, I went to Nice after that!

Spider Girl said...

In 2007, you can show me where you were sitting in that picture, okay? :)

Or we can just sit in Rome and drink wine. Either way.

nicki said...

great pictures!! and i wanna come too!! me too me toooo! hehehe

Tenacious T said...

I love these little villages in Italy! I've never been but it is my dream to go.
Read Sherry's requset from Santa for you on her blog, and thought I should visit the site of a girl who loves shoes and books...after my own heart..haha.

Pol* said...

Nice perch!