Saturday, December 17, 2005

I had a dram.

I mean DREAM...I had a DREAM!

Ms. Lewis and I had a delightful conversation.
We discussed the article I had written (in the dream, of course!) about her and the "Licks" (and it wasn't entirely complementary, but positive, nonetheless.)



Then a delivery person showed up with a package that she had ordered.
It contained a beautifully ornate vase, handpainted with delicate flowers.
She excitedly showed me the bottom mark 'Cornell'.

"This is 100 years before they officially became the 'Cornell' company, there are only 4 of these in existence!" She was breathless.

And this dream only came along to remind me of something I already well know.
You can't judge a person by the clothes they wear, or the movies they've played in.

So, thanks, Ms. Lewis.

You have no idea, but you've proven to be an excellent lesson.



















p.s. is that your NIPPLE!?!

2 comments:

rauf said...

'whats eating gilbert grapes' ?

Is she there in that movie ?? Played Jhonny Depp Leonardo deCaprio's sister ? I don't remember much, have seen her in different movies, what ever role she gets does a terrific job.
Doesn't get the credit she deserves

Josh said...

Yep I think that’s nippleage. Most times I don’t remember that many details from my dreams.