Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy Trails to You!


Yep...I'm on HOLIDAY.

Back to the outpost on Vancouver Island with my trusty horse, Blaze.

(If you ignore the bit about the outpost, horse, and the word 'Colorado' you'll get my drift. On the upside, I'll be spending tons of time with Spider and my mom; this of course means many more photos to come!) *

Also, as something fun, Spider and I are planning out a shared post about our adventure on Sunday...look for it coming to a blog near you!







*Please note, I now have photographic evidence of what I have to put up with just to be assured of a simple bed to sleep in. It's not pretty.
I mean the GARDEN is lovely, but OH! the toll exacted.

11 comments:

Waddie G. said...

have fun during your holiday!

Anonymous said...

Have Fun! I wish I hadn't cancelled my vacation!

K. said...

Have a great time! ;) I envy you....

Grant said...

Have fun. Try not to let Spider work you too hard.

nicki said...

have a great holiday!!! YIPPPEEE!!!

JM said...

Have fun on your adventure.

Pol* said...

hey spider's spare room is downright luxurious!
Though I know her garden is high maintenance

BostonPobble said...

At least with Blaze along you can ride when you get too tired.

kimber said...

You, in a yellow scarf and pristine stetson? Hah! Spider's a great host, so I KNOW you'll have a great time!

tsduff said...

Sounds wonderful - have fun!

Josh said...

Glad you guys are having fun, even if you are paying for your bed in pounds of weeds pulled. :)