Friday, January 14, 2005

Disturbing information.

It's official.

Motley Crue has reunited and are going on tour. (or is it 'have' reunited, and by asking that, how uncool am I?)

"Shout at Devil" dude. http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/beyond/motley_crue/motleycrue3.jpg

Vince Neil, the lead singer, has gained a considerable amount of weight I see. I tried to find some amusing 'before and after' shots, but he's probably banished them all.

I can only wonder why they are re-inflicting themselves on another poor, unsuspecting generation.
I suspect they must be out of drug money or something.
Not to mention all the money Tommy Lee must owe to Pam and her breasts.

Just when you thought the days of the 'hair bands' were over they creep back in like cockroaches at a seedy motel.
Much like ALL things eighties.

Point in fact: I saw a pair of pink high heeled boots with BUILT-IN legwarmers. (!) Now is that REALLY necessary!!??!!

Some of my co-workers seem to think the 80's were amusing and interesting. I try to tell them they are wrong...that they didn't have to live through it (most of the them were only born in 1982!) but they don't believe me.
OH! And I've learned the term 'oldschool' and I can apply it to things like Duran Duran...as in the sentence, "Duran Duran, now THAT'S old school." or "Fishing lure earrings...those are SO oldschool!"

Motley Crue reunion. My head hurts.

(OH! my positive thought about this event is that I am old enough to know they AREN'T cool!)

1 comment:

la lectora aburrida said...

hey! I'm from Chile (yes, down there!) and i'm in shock too. why there are people that insist to continue with that awful years?! Just, let them go!
Great blog!