Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Did I NOT notice the first 2 signs of the Apocalypse?

Debbie Gibson has agreed to pose for Playboy.

Have I missed something here?

Is it possible that a few of the seven signs of doom are actually THESE...

#1 Leg warmers
#2 Motley Crue re(hair)bands
#3 Debbie "Only In My Dreams" (apparently NOT) Gibson shows us her booty

I mean, what's sign number 4?
Arnorld Schwarzenegger as Governor of Cali...uh oh...

And what's next???

Celine Dion and Anne Geddes teaming up?
http://miracle.annegeddes.com/

Oh man.

Is it possible that the days of pestilence and famine are 'out' and retro-crap is the newest indicator that we're all going to hell?
Oh well, it's a good thing I know the owner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like Motley Crue?I hope so.I am calling from Brasil.And was thinking about going to Canada for just one year to study a little more....english.
But, i do not now anyone in this good and fair country.
Yours sincerely, Fernando.
Your site has an encridible graphics design.Congratulations for it.

Anonymous said...

It is me again.If you could give me an answer, i will be glad about it.My e-mail is:fernandoluiztavares@hotmail.com

Thanks again, Fernando Tavares.