Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Happy Thoughts...

I was GOING to title this "Foolish People and the Crappy Things They Do", but you know...there are to many negative occuring in this world everyday to sit and brood about them.

Thus, the title. Now I have to find something to be happy about!
I don't think I'll be happy that this morning some 'recently moved in neighbours' left all of their SODDEN cardboard boxes lying in my cars path when I tried to get to work this morning.

In retrospect, I suppose I can be happy that it wasn't raining as I stood outside trying to move all the wet boxes that ripped apart when I touched them, scattering the garbage contents around, out of my way so I could get to work.

Gee, yeah. I think I'll be happy about that.

I suppose I COULD be happy that I have a job to go to, whilst so many are unemployed.
I would be happier being independently wealthy, so I guess there are levels of happiness.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'm a '4 happy' having a job.
On a scale of 1 to 10 I'm a '10 happy' I don't have a job working out in the rain.

I guess it IS all relative.

Okay, I'm happy with the possibility of being HAPPIER! ok universe, I'm ready!


No comments: