Monday, February 25, 2008

I needed that!

Josie, you just made my day. Thanks so much!

"Tai's blog really raises the values as far as good writing and subject matter. She raises the bar, and when I started reading her blog, I wanted to emulate her standards. I don't think I have ever seen Tai post a "tacky" blog post, even when her car was hit by a tree (yes...) she kept her cool."

If you haven't already rushed over to visit Josie, I think you should. There's just something about her misnamed 'boring little blog' that shines out with a splendid humour. That, and a very astute view of the world makes her blog one of the ones I read every day (and if I'm lucky, sometimes she posts twice!)
And boy, can she paint!

17 comments:

Smalltown RN said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog..I haven't been here in awhile..I see Josie gave you an award...that Josie she's something isn't she....I love your blog...I think you have a very unique way of saying things...

Spider Girl said...

I like Josie's blog too!

As for yours, my dear, it is one of my favourite places to visit. :)

Jazz said...

Good on you Tai! Congratulations, you deserve it.

Jo said...

Tai, don't forget to pick up your award logo as well.

And your blog is great! You have a tongue-in-cheek, ironic sense of looking at the world. I like it.

Janice Thomson said...

Congratulations Tai! I agree with Josie's assessment of your blog. I enjoy my visits here tremendously.

You are quite right that Josie's blog too is a special place - not only do I love her paintings but her humor is delightful.

Grant said...

I'd say nice things about your blog too if you offered me money or sex. But you're so stand-offish, hence the retaliating cold shoulder. :p

Sparky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aww that's so nice!

It's funny because I wish to emulate you as well. You just bring that out in people:)
Congratulations!

kimber said...

Congratulations! There's always a little spark of joy when I visit here and see you've posted something new!

Sugar. said...

ditto - I enjoy reading your blog too :)

Jocelyn said...

And didn't Josie just put her finger on it? I'd never been able to articulate to myself what's so appealing about you, Tai. She got it.

Hermes said...

Of course, it wasn't your car that the tree schmucked so... still, you handled it with grace and dignity.

jmb said...

Congratulations Tai, a well deserved award for you too.

Scott said...

Nice reward. I don't think i have ever received something so prestigious.

Phil said...

Hi Tai- Thanks for continuing to visit my blog through thick and thin, even when I'm not being a very good blogger.

geewits said...

You rock, girl. I can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.