Saturday, September 01, 2007

Perfect.

This is my favorite time of day and my very favorite part of the week.

It's the Saturday morning of a l-o-o-o-ng weekends.
The sun is (trying) to shine, I've got a fresh cup of coffee in front of me and several interesting books waiting to be read.  

And that's not to mention a Fall Fair to attend and a few local farmers markets as well...3 glorious days stretch ahead, filled with possibility.

Does it get any better than this?
I hope everyone has such a wonderful time ahead of them!

12 comments:

E. Rivera said...

No! It doesn't get any better!
I too look forward to strolling along with nowhere to be, and books to read, and things to get done leisurely. Have a great one!!!

Hermes said...

Alas, for teachers Labour day weekend means sress and no end of work. Price you pay for the flexibility of summer and all the procrastinating you did. Enjoy!

Ian Lidster said...

Sounds just great to me. Enjoy the coffee and the markets. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

Spider Girl said...

Ahhh....Saturday of a long weekend.

I'm trying to get my lazy self out the door this morning to go and do somehing...but it's so comfortable here. *sips tea, leans back relaxing*

Sugar. said...

Coffee, great books, and a lazy Saturday on a long weekend...can it get any better? Enjoy it (I know I will) and happy Saturday!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy! I certainly am.

Heidi said...

Great weather, a cup of coffee and a long weekend and good boook...What could be better. Enjoy :)

Janice Thomson said...

Sounds good to me too Tai - have fun. Not so lucky here - it's rain, rain rain... :)

Pol* said...

lovely lovely weekend (even if it is raining)

Big Brother said...

Doesn't get any better...

Jazz said...

The only way it could be better is if it were a 4 day weekend!

Mz.Elle said...

Mmmm,that sounds divine!
We went to a Fall Fair/Rodeo..