Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Please forgive me, Mr. Satriani.

Dear Mr. Satriani,
I'm really sorry I missed your show on Wednesday night, Joe. (Can I call you Joe?)

I was waiting for my EX, also known as "stupid idiot boy", to send tickets to me over my e-mail as a thank you for looking after his cat. (see my last e-mail regarding my "recently-returned-to-me-on-a-temporary-cat-sitting-basis-cat").
But he never did.

So, Joe...I guess we won't meet this time around.
I DID see your wicked guitar talented self a few years back, but I was sitting with a different boyfriend at the time, so any chance of our meeting was null then, too.

Anyhoo...please accept my apologies for having ever dated such an inconsiderate lout.

And please, don't hold it against me next time you're in town and we finally meet and fall madly in love and you are crushed to learn that another man kept me from your arms all those years ago.

Yours in sorrow and rage,
Tai

p.s. I doubt we'll ever fall in love Joe, that hat just looks goofy!
http://www.satriani.com/2004/

p.p.s. The hat in no way affects my respect my awe at your talent however. Just so you know.

p.p.p.s That shade of skin blue is a little dodgy, too.

No comments: