Monday, March 14, 2005

Yes, it's REALLY pink.

I'm making a statement. Don't harass me about it.

What's the statement I'm making? Oh, something about werewolves and color stereotyping, nothing to work yourself up about.

Anyway, the point of THIS post is to tell you to ignore the 'Links' section to the right.

Because I don't actually know what I'm doing here (and my cat is getting in my way) I don't have the faintest ability or knowledge of how to change it from useless news to something I would ACTUALLY enjoy posting, like www.kbannerman.com or something.

Heck, even the site of Merriam-Websters dictionary http://www.m-w.com/ would be an improvement.

However. I'm am blog deficient in many ways and I am conceding that point by posting this.

Kevin, if you're reading this, you have to promise to help me!


No comments: