Friday, March 04, 2005

Cloud Farms

Driving to work yesterday in the early morning, the fields and pastures glowed under the rising sun.
The flat farm fields run across with fencing, seemed to hold the great white low-lying banks of clouds in place.
In a few spots along the road, the mist wisped out across the road in trailing tufts and looked like a slow motion flight from the farm. Cars drove through it creating a swirl of white turbulence behind...

With the sun glowing pink and the tall, still leafless trees standing black against the pearly grey sky, it was a pleasant way to start a Thursday morning drive to work.

And then I arrived at the doorstep of hell.

No no no! Only happy rainbow and bunny thoughts allowed!!!

Anyway. It was a lovely bucolic scene as I made my way to my place of employment.

So I guess what I'm really trying to say is that no matter how pleasant my drive to work, it still ends poorly.

No comments: