Friday, March 11, 2005

Priorities a little awry?

I've figured out something about myself. And I may have mentioned this before, but just bear with me for another few moments...

I figured out that while I have a hard time purchasing clothing that costs over $30, I will happily, and with out reservation, spend $60 dollars per meal on myself.

Now.
Not only is that a fleeting moment in time, with nothing but a full belly to show later, but it's an exorbitant amount to spend on a single meal.
At least if I was to spend $60 bucks on an article of clothing, I'd definitely have it longer than say...2 or 3 hours (or about 8 hours if you include the digestive process.)
I'm going to have to take this into serious consideration.
Later.

At the moment, I'm trying to figure out if I should make reservations for myself at the Café de Paris tonight, or if I should drop in and hope for the best.

No comments: