Thursday, November 01, 2007

Meme!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Whathisface! He always makes me laugh.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Work! Work! Work!

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Work! Work! Work! (Okay, I lie. I was blogging.)

4. What happened to you in 2006? I quit my job and moved to a new city. How's that?

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Rhonda? Heloise? Miranda? Patricia?"

6. How many beverages did you have today? One cup of tea and one cup of apple juice and one cup of water.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and hairy.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? I was supposed to pay for that?

9.Where were you last night? Completely secured behind double locked doors. At home. Honest!

10. What color is your front door? White. And brown. I have two front doors. (see how nicely that ties into question # 9?)

11. Where do you keep your change? My change exists in my mind, waiting for the right moment to emerge, a butterfly from a shriveled cocoon. Did I misunderstand the question?

12. What’s the weather like today? Not raining. When you live in a 'rain-forest' there are only two types of weather. Raining and Not Raining. So it's fabulous today!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? I once had Gorgonzola and pear flavored ice-cream. That rocked. Otherwise? Meh.

14. What excites you? Buckling into my seat on the plane, hearing the engines roar, and knowing that I'm about to embark on a grand adventure. This was Kimber's answer, but it was so good that I just had to use it. Thanks Kimber!

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Why, does it look that bad?

16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes, by a whole crazy decade!

17. Do you talk a lot? Me? Talk a lot? Like go on and on to anyone about anything? Or does this refer to blathering at strangers in line ups, or chatting with employees over the phone? Nah. Can hardly get a word out of me.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? The what? The Ocean Cartographer? The Other Chowder? The Ornery Child? These questions are tough.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes! And...what? That's it? Checking up on me, eh?

20. Do you make up your own words? Are you referring to portmanteaus? Well, why didn't you just say so? I don't make up words, but I spell real ones wrong often enough to have them become words in their own right. 'Stuipd' comes to mind.

21. Are you a jealous person? No way!

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. No. I won't do it.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Sure is a lot of concern around the letters my friends names begin with. Must be some kind of psychosis.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Eh?

25. What does the last text message you received say? What's that? Text message you say?

26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope. Hay, but never straw.

27. Do you have curly hair? Nope.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? I think I'm going to hop on a plane and head to Phoenix one of these days! I'd like to see a desert.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? There once was an evil bosslady name Agnes. She had bloody claws and flaming nostrils and could swallow a person's self esteem whole. And she was also very rude.

30. What was the last thing you ate? A Quaker Honey and Oats bar. Mmmmm.

31. Will you get married in the future? Yup.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? I just watched "Shallow Grave" last night, it was so sinister. Just great!

33. Is there anyone you like right now? What a weird question! There are so many people that I like right now. Is this question supposed to be directed to a person who normally hates the world or something?

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Sunday? Monday? Hard to say, I try to block those incidences from my mind!

35. Are you currently depressed? Ha!

36. Did you cry today? No, why? Going to prescribe something?

37. Why did you answer and post this? 'Cus Kimber told me too! And besides, it's kinda fun!

19 comments:

kimber said...

Hurray for our shared love of planes and all the grand places they take us! Like Pheonix!

PS Looooove that picture. Reminds me of someone...


^^
00
O

Awoo!

Janice Thomson said...

Too good Tai - loved reading this!
8 was good and so was 11! Now I'll have to wander over to kimber's place and see what she wrote too.

Jo said...

This is great! I love it.

"What’s the weather like today? Not raining. When you live in a 'rain-forest' there are only two types of weather. Raining and Not Raining. So it's fabulous today!"

I always say it's either raining, has just rained, or is about to rain.

Any time it's not raining, it's wonderful.

Jazz said...

Loved it. You had me laughing out loud

limpy99 said...

The look on the werewolf's face is priceless. Kind of embarrassed about the whole foaming at the mouth thing.

Jo said...

Tai, I meant to tell you, when you have a minute, pop by my blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Come on with the rainforest thing lol we're not Tofino! This is the best meme i've seen in a long time

Spider Girl said...

Rabies! (har har!) :)

I wish I could say I just watched Shallow Grave. That's one of my all-time favourites.

Hermes said...

There's a pretty good dessert around Vernon. No need to go to Arizona. But the shopping factor... yeah, go to Phoenix.

jmb said...

Another meme and this one is a long one too. You sure made me laugh Tai.
Have a great rainy weekend.

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Very nicely answered. Some really clever replies. Enjoyed it.

Weary Hag said...

I really enjoyed your answers... partiicularly the ones pertaining to 'kid-ish' topics. Neat meme. I just read it at Spider Girl's blog too.

It's always fun to get to know someone through these things.

Ian Lidster said...

Great answers dear friend, but I would have expcted nothing less from you.

Crazy Me said...

Ice cream flavore ... not much of an ice cream person but the pear thing sounds interesting.

DESPERADO said...

enjoyed it

Scott said...

You need to drink more water.

choochoo said...

whatshisface totally makes me laugh, too. Specially that one time when he did that thing in that place with the thing.

Pol* said...

Excellent post, and very odd questions on that meme.

Smalltown RN said...

Well those were some interesting questions...but I like your answers...and yes what's with all the "letter" questions....