Friday, July 07, 2006

I thought there had been a death!

My last questionable post reflected the fact that I thought that 'delusionoftai' had bit the proverbial big one; had gone to the great 'bloggerbeyond'.

It's not true?

"Delusion of Tai" lives on!?!
I thought that almost two years of ideas and thoughts had suddenly vanished.
I thought that the last two years of this venture had ended as a sad example of literary seppuku.

Well, butter my butt and call me biscuit!

If you were worried, panic not.
I haven't gone any further than the 'great blogger incident' has pushed me!



*And thanks to dear Jeffye for helping me FINALLY get a picture up, and apologies to hoping4more for accidently deleting one of her comments.

8 comments:

Zambo said...

Hey Tai...Or is it Biscuit? (*A French butter crock would be used of course*)

I'm glad delusionoftai is back! I was a little concerned, but not quite at the panic stages yet...

Have a great weekend!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

P.S.
Glad you used that image as your profile pic!

fjl said...

Hello o fearless one!

Glad all's well. x

Barry said...

I always walk in on the end of a conversation...

Phil said...

Thank goodness Delusion of Tai lives on. I'd have been lost without it. Cute pic too!

Ian Lidster said...

Tai with sword. Thank you for including the photo, my friend. Glad you weren't sent off into the ether, for I would miss your musings painfully.

Your friend Ian

Tim Rice said...

We've been missing you here. Good to see you're back.

Josh said...

Seems like lots of bloggers are biting the dust lately. Glad you are not one of them.

Pol* said...

whoah, I WAS worried!